Thursday, March 24, 2011

Carpe Diem!

I haven't written much, this month. Been busy coping with life, which hadn't been quite smooth-sailing. So many things happened. Half of the them involve my work, classes, peers, my gadgets & bills! Thank God for that one person who throughout the whole ordeal was with me *grins*

By the way, my compulsive eating habits are taking a toll on me! I've gained extra kgs & I'm close to looking like a seal now. No joke. I should seriously slow down. Eat way lesser & donate my meal money to the victims in Japan perhaps? 
 
The tsunami in Sendai was so devastating from the footage shown in the news. My heart goes out to all of those in Japan. God is with you peeps. Life is short. Eternity isn't. Dad reminded me that I'm in control of my own life. Things may wheedle their way in & try to take over. He said to pull in the reigns, reassess my priorities & keep a tight grip. I certainly believe that as humans we need to remember that each day could possibly be our last & that it is important we leave a legacy of love & truth & courage behind us. So peeps, live it to the fullest! Enjoy all that it has to offer. A P P R E C I A T E!

He most lives who thinks most,feels the noblest, acts  the best.