Friday, April 1, 2011

Something to do//Someone to love//Something to hope for.

Life is crazy, harsh, unfair & at times, fcuked up unkind. It's always easier to look at the craziness & forget that life is also so beautiful if you're looking in the right places, with the right people. You know what? Maybe my life hasn’t been so chaotic, it’s just the world that is & the real trap is getting attached to any of it. 

I make plans. Try to map out my future. I make goals to achieve, places to go, things to see, people to meet. I chart straight routes not realizing that I've totally missed the whole point. It's never about rigid plans/straight roads. Dreams are always crushing when they don't come true. But it's the simple dreams that are often the most painful because they seem so personal, so reasonable, so attainable.

You see, life is not complicated. We make it so. I think it'll be so much easier to live this way then trying to figure out what someone is saying / not saying all the time, trying to read in between the lines & trying to understand the thought & the truth behind the word. 

It's difficult. It's easier to be around other people than yourself sometimes, because being with yourself means facing the truth about who you are & the truth about me is I'm more scared of being alone.  

Here before my eyes
Many roads ahead
Time for me to choose one way now
If I take a chance
What lies down the road
Feeling so confused

-Colbie Caillat