Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The last key.


This battlefield is getting more & more furious day by day. I'm beginning to lose grip to everything. Sigh! Oh life. However Belle Belle is not gonna give up just like that. I will work harder & smarter & will fight for what's worth fighting for. It's often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock they always say. I've to figure out how to find the keys within my heart & mind in order to unlock each new gate.


It's a fact that many of us have experienced the rough ride to nowhere. We put so much passion & efforts in the life direction we want but we still don't seem to get there. I believe it is important before you quit / even before you start anything,  be clear that what you are trying to achieve is something that you really want in life & which will ultimately propel you forward to your end goal.