Thursday, February 10, 2011

Self assesment.

I believe I live sparingly, afraid of mistakes & trusting people. I've been inspired to see beyond just myself & to appreciate everything I have - my family, my home, you, my friend, my dog, everyone & everything else. My life has always had reasons in which I dont really know how to explain. I believe it is people - family, you, friends, acquaintances & "chance" encounters which have always inspired me, mold me & made me who I am today.

Recently, I found myself thinking more about my attitudes in life. The way I receive & react to certain situations. I found that I am truly an irrational person at times & that my reactions are pretty impulsive. I've also begun to see the need to act as an individual & to do things for myself, instead of worrying about how to please/satisfy others. 

Years from now I'll look back & laugh at the crazy & reckless things I did. I don't wanna look back years from now & never be able to see myself struggle & to find happy endings. We may believe that we deserve something, but if we don't speak up, say something/do anything to even move an inch closer to what we want, the chances are, nothing is going to change. This is a pretty random post I know. So yea. Good Day peeps! xx 

What does it mean to be somebody?