Friday, February 18, 2011

Life's philosophy.

I believe that by being positive & staying focused on your own success, it might just create a chain of events, but you see that is something you don't deal with BUT allow it to happen on its own, whether you like it/not. The hardest part is to be assured that things will work out on its own & not everything can be achieved within your own hands. Sometimes we have to let go of things we want/people we love in order to explore & find ourselves, & most importantly to have faith that we will find ourselves amongst the chaos & distractions. DON'T get me wrong, I'm not letting go of anyone / anything. I'm just pointing out life's philosophy.

Satisfaction is not when I have everything I want. It's when I feel happy about everything I have & my value as a person is not measured with the things I own. My past encounters with people & situations made me who I am, but my thoughts & believes will determine my future. When I plan for my life, it's better to set standards & qualities & time-scheduling. However,sometimes opportunities come in unexpected times. As the saying goes, "Expect the unexpected, predict the unpredictable". 

He who knows others is learned; he who knows himself is wise ;)