Wednesday, February 23, 2011

You & I collide.

I've realized that to prove love, it is not about how long you’ve been together / how close / happy you are. It is in how many times you argue & reconcile & encounter differences but still choose to be with each other. You're always lighting up my heart with the things you do & say. I'm happy just being with you this way. You make me feel loved & worthy of love. Thank you for loving me.Your affection is so important to me especially rite now. Misunderstandings are inevitable. You cannot avoid stepping on each others toes. The only thing you can do is to be as considerate as possible & apologize when you have wronged her / him. I’ve realized that it’s possible to do what people would normally label as indignifying & do out it of hope & love.

I love him enough to say it here. I love him enough to tell him this myself & most of all, I love myself enough to give myself a chance at something that could be beautiful.