Saturday, February 26, 2011

You're the apple to my pie.

So we've only known each other for a couple of years, but I feel I've known you my whole life. I've seen you grow. I've watched you change from the guy who couldn't make up his mind, who's feelings changed more than I knew was possible, to the guy you are now. *grins* You're responsible, devoted, loyal, considerate & loving. Everything I knew you were & know you always will be. I've seen everything, your anger, your battles, your struggles, your fears. I know you by heart. I know your values, I know your story, I know your secrets.


I still believe that, with all of my heart. I am still in this. I said I was in for the long haul & I am still striving everyday for our time. I'm not going down without a fight. I won't give up easy. These feelings are stronger than anything that could try to bring us down. I love you more than I thought I did.

You take the both of us,And we're the perfect two.