Saturday, January 22, 2011

Chaotic but organized.

Some people might say life sucks / life is full of shyt! While others say life is beautifool beautiful / full of surprises. Life is whatever you think of it ,whatever you make of it or say of it. Life for me usually feels chaotic,out of control. People look at me & think I have it all together. Oh, how wrong they are. I often feel lost & am unsure as to whether I’m actually making progress / merely walking in circles. *shrugs*  

Every time I plan things, something else happens anyways & then somewhere along the line someone is disappointed. I do make “game plans”, but those are subject to change as I ultimately don’t have any control over the future anyways. We cant predict the future. We would not know what will happen when.Hmmm. Oh life! There were many times in my life where I was very depressed  & felt that life was pointless. I get this empty feelings in my chest & I wanna cry but I can't. I'm strong & Ive always been able to keep a smile on my face but it's getting harder & harder these days. *screams* Thoughts in my head are just empty, like everything else around me. I sound so cliche, but I can't help how I feel. I know I sound as if I'm about to give up in life or something but hey peeps, pwease dont get me wrong. I'm a tough cookie remember? *grins* Belle Belle believes that when the going gets tough, the tough gets going babeyyh!

Godma sent me a text last nite & I wanna share with you peeps :

Finish every day & be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders & absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely & with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.

 Alright peeps. Enough said. Have a jolly good weekend with your loved ones. xx

To be a star, you must shine your own light, 

follow your own path & don’t worry about the darkness,

for that is when the stars shine brightest.