Friday, January 14, 2011

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

I'm just a regular girl with the same challenges, health issues, personal problems that any one of you may find yourself having to overcome on your path to achieving your ideal bombastic life. Last year, I've had quite a few obstacles to conquer. There've been plenty of weak moments along the way. *shrugs*

Started off this year beautifully, till yesterday! I was more than a robot! Running around, taking care of a million tasks at once, worrying & over-caring about everything & everyone but myself. Long story cut short, it was heart wrenching & mind effing. I almost lost sight of what's truly important in life. Talk about priorities. *Tsk*

Whatever it is, I pray for better days ahead! I believe that with every hardship, we emerge stronger. Have a fruitful weekend ahead with your loved ones peeps! xx