Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Positive anything is better than negative nothing.

 Lappie batt died on me leaving me with three options :
  1. Get a new batt that is a tad too pricy which I kinda think it's not worth it.
  2. Get a netbook for the sake of portability
  3. Get my butt glued to the same chair at the same place while doing my stuff simply because I've to connect my lappie to the power supply. In that case, goodbye portability! 
I’m aching to the bone right now. Down with fever & sore throat. Yikes! However, everything I set out to do so far, got done. And I hope this kind of run continues til the end of the year. Am praying for a speedy recover as I've got errands & notches to settle & get them done with.

Lets just hope & cont' praying for better days ahead & most importantly,to stay positive.

Just living is not enough.  One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.