Sunday, January 9, 2011

Where's the Uhmm?

Do you know that feeling when you sincerely try, you try everyday, though it doesnt bring about any result, yet you do it anyway? You keep going & going simply because you know its the right thing to do. Kinda hurts right now. I do not know what else is in my power that i can do to better the situation. I've done all that i could and still it proves to be fruitless. Whats worse, my trying to be good sometimes does no good at all. However, I'll continue trying even though I'm really tired of trying. It has been a lazy Sunday today & I've been staying in bed all day reading,replying & fwding mails, screening through assignments & so forth, FB-ing, Twitter-ing & YouTube-ing. Gotta get my heavy bum outta bed. A long list of chores to be done.Till then. xx

Dear MONDAY, pwease go far far awayyyy! ;(