Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hello to a fresh start.

Alright peeps.It's a brand new year with new beginnings,new opportunities,new hopes & new everything.And yeap I've decided to start a fresh new blog as well with less rants & ramblings hopefully *grins*

Stuffs I wanna work on:
  • Patience 
  • Temperamental issues // Easily raged up
  • Gentleness // I'm rough & brutal at times
  • Stubbornness // I've a thick skull
  • Crazy eating disorder // I'm humongous
  • Slow in speech // I speak like a bullet train
  • Procrastination
  • Negativity // Gotta gather more positive vibes
  • Be less cynical/naive & never trust dumbly or blindly 

Stuffs I wanna do more:
  • Cultivate relationships
  • Be nicer than nice to everyone around me // *Everyone - Restricted to certain groups of peeps ONLY.
  • Exercise & eat healthily 
  • Laugh more 
  • Stay firm to the fact that everything happens for a reason even if it means learning the hard way // Not just merely believing but finding out the reasons!
Cheers to a brand new start peeps! xx
 Today, I wanna be better than yesterday.Tomorrow, I must be better than today ;)